Super Bowl Recipe Round Up

With Super Bowl Sunday only days away here are some previous snacks that were loved by family and friends. To access the recipes, click on the title above each picture. All of these recipes contain nutritional information and are lighter than the original but I promise no one noticed. As an aside, my family doesn't eat "light" or "diet" food so everything I create has to pass their very discriminating taste buds. 

I have a couple more game day recipes dropping this week and I'll be sure to add them to the list. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to visit me on Instagram or TikTok for more inspiration. 

 Lighter Crab Rangoon

Skinny Pizza Dough Stromboli

Pretzel Bites


Fajita Crunch Wrap [stay tuned for a new recipe]

BBQ Chicken Pizza

[Tip flavor bomb this by adding some garlic powder, garlic salt and onion powder to the dough before adding the BBQ sauce]

Zucchini Fries

[I'd add parmesan and Italian Seasoning]

4-Ingredient Cake Bites with Chardonnay Steeped Strawberries





Comments