Mini No Bake Peanut Butter Pie





I want to write this long drawn out post about how absolutely amazing this pie is. But I'm going blank.  Perhaps I should just shout, "It doesn't taste diet!" because it doesn't taste like diet. It's intensely peanut buttery, decadent, creamy...you name it. I like a thin drizzle of chocolate syrup over top each slice. This tiny dessert is a combination of: a peanut butter cup, cheesecake and candy. Lazy bakers like me can whip this whole thing together in under 10 minutes.

I hope you try it. You won't regret it. I treasure this tiny thing.

NOTES:
  • I used a 6 inch pie plate but 4 silicon muffin cups, 4, 4 ounce ramekins or anything that can hold 1 cup will do. 
  • Don't have vanilla wafers? 1 graham cracker sheet, crumbled is delicious
  • A crumbled chocolate graham cracker would be awesome
RECIPE
{Click here to print}
Makes 4 servings
Per serving: 144 cals/6g fat/18g carbs/5g protein/12g sugar

2 1/2 ounces of light cream cheese, at room temperature
3 tablespoons powdered peanut butter [I used PB2, which doesn't have sweetener in it]
1 tablespoon + 1 1/2 teaspoons water
1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons light cool whip
7 vanilla wafers
1 tablespoon chocolate syrup

In a medium sized bowl add cream cheese through powdered sugar. Beat with electric mixer until well combined. Then add cool whip. Mix to combine. In a 6 inch pie plate add vanilla wafers. Spread peanut butter mixture over top. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until solid, approximately 6 hours. To serve, let stand at room temperature for 45-60 minutes. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and serve.

Comments